Pre-College Summer Courses
- Complete college-level coursework at more than 50% off the regular tuition
- Earn credits with current Seton Hall undergraduates and faculty members
- Enhance your college application
- Begin to network with college students, professors, and administrators
College Credit Courses
High school students who will be entering their junior or senior year have the opportunity this summer to earn college credit by taking academically rigorous, college level course-work at a fraction of the cost.
All 2020 Summer Pre-College Courses will run July 6-August 6, 2020:
- HIST 1302 - American History II (3 credits)
- ASIA 1403/RELS 1403 - History of Asian Religion Reflection (3 credits)
- SOWK 1111 - Introduction to Social Work (3 credits)
- MATH 1015 - Pre-Calculus Mathematics Algebra and Trigonometry (4 credits)
- COTR 2622 - Theatre as Cultural Dialogue (3 credits)
The tuition rate for each course is $500 per credit, plus a $55 summer registration fee. That is more than 50% off the regular tuition rate. For more information regarding the Pre-College Program, check out our FAQ's page.