Visiting Seton Hall
Starting on Monday, March 16, we will be suspending campus tours until further notice.
In the meantime, we encourage you to watch the following:
- Information Session Presentation – this is the presentation typically provided before our campus tour
- Campus tour video – this student narrated video shows you key places around campus
- Walking tour video with 360-degree videos – this video follows our student tour guides as they walk across campus and shows you stops along the tour using 360-degree videos
- IHS campus video – this is a great opportunity to take a look at our Interprofessional Health Sciences campus where students in our Nursing, PA, PT, OT, AT, Speech-Language Pathology and Joint MD programs will study at some point during their time at SHU
- Hear from our students – this link will allow you to hear the stories and experiences of dozens of Seton Hall students
Campus Tours and Events
- Monday - Friday: 10 a.m. and 2 p.m.
- Saturday (thru May 20): 10 a.m., Noon and 2 p.m.
- Saturday (starting May 27): 10 a.m. and Noon
Interprofessional Health Sciences Campus Tours
If you are interested in majoring in our Joint MD program, Nursing, Athletic Training, Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy, Physician Assistant or Speech-Language Pathology and would like to visit our state-of-the-art Interprofessional Health Sciences campus, please visit this link (https://app.shu.edu/portal/ihs-tour) to schedule a tour.
If you have more than 10 guests, please visit this page to request a special group tour.
If the University is closed due to inclement weather, University events will be canceled. Check the main University website for updates here.